It is even better to reuse than recycle so why not use up all your empty tin cans for crafts?
From beans to soups and even dessert, there are so many great foods that are packaged inside tin cans these days. You probably already know that they can be recycled pretty easily, but perhaps you didn’t know that upcycling them can be just as simple.
- Create stunning stationery holders out of colored string and tin cans.
- Create a handy pin holder
- Make elegant plant pots
- Beautiful cutlery holders, perfect for the BBQ
- Create music makers that your kids can have endless fun with
- Grab attention with a creative wine rack out of cans!